I came across this recipe a few weeks ago and decided to try it out. I am SO glad I did because it was delish!! I will be making this again and again!! I found it in the World Wide Cookbook "Secret Recipes". I changed it a bit to be less calories and it was still so yummy!
Halushki (not my picture, but the best one I could find):
1 head of cabbage, chopped
1 large onion, finely diced
1/4-1/2 cup of butter (Original recipes calls for 1 c.)
2 kielbasa sausages, diced (I used turkey kielbasa sausage. It calls for one but I didn't think there was enough to go around)
salt
pepper
lemon pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Cook cabbage and onion in butter over medium-high heat for 25-30 minutes. Dice sausage and cook in a pan over medium-low heat. Add the pasta and the sausage to the cabbage/onion mixture. Salt and pepper to taste. Add a little lemon pepper on top!
Enjoy!




2 comments:
It sounds so good I'm making it tonight for supper!!!
Hi Jess!
I can't wait to make this - I have it on my menu for Wednesday!!
Looks like Sheri and I think on the same food track!!
Hugs and Love,
Mom
Post a Comment